June 18, 2008

Life In College

Today woke up at 7am! For more than 2 months I never wake up so early! My eyes can't even open up, but I still had to wake up or else I'm going to be late for bus to college =( I don't know why I can't sleep early at night either. Oh well, so off I go to college. I reached college around 8.50am and I have to wait for my class at 9am. The thing funny is no one know where is the class because the class we are suppose to go is occupied by other class. So, everyone of us waited for the lecturer to come. Our lecturer don't even know where is the class so she have to go to the office to ask. We entered the class around 9.10am. Well, as a lecturer will do is lecture so we had no choice but to listen. The next thing I know that she is letting us off early today! She let us go at 10.15am and my bus is at 12pm. What am I suppose to do with those time? Good that my friend, Joyce, she 'teman' me until my bus came.

I reached home at 1.30pm and lay on the sofa. I was so damn tired and I dozed off and when I woke up it is already 6pm! Oh well, I guess the only time I could sleep is in the afternoon. I went to take a bath and then online. I chatted with my friends and my dar in msn until 9pm but then I had to stop and take my dinner. I continued msn after my dinner and not long my friend, Jeff, he asked me to play DotA. Since he never online for such a long time (because of playing maple private server =.=) so I join him in DotA with my other friend, Julia. My computer was so lag I kept died inside *sob* Jeff, you are so bad. You bullied us girls =x Oh well, he is kinda pro after all. After 2 rounds of DotA I stopped because I want to continue chat with my dar and my ji mui Suki. See I'm so good right? xD *perasan* Now it is already 2.20am. Time for me to stop blabbing now. Off I go to msn chat and then sleep~ End of my crazy day *faint*

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

weee~~~my loupoh so good wor..
stop dota come pui me in msn^^hehe
muacksss~~love u so much....

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home