June 17, 2008

Moody days

Moody again today.. I don't know why every night I will feel so moody.. I keep on thinking about many things that I shouldn't think.. But I can't stop myself from thinking.. I had to go to bed when i don't even feel like sleeping.. I can't sleep so early even though I'm on my bed.. I will keep thinking more and more about the past.. I really wanted to try a new life for now but it seems so hard.. The more I think, the more harder for me to go on.. How I wish I can forget about the past and move on, but it is just so hard.. Today after class, I went to Cineleisure with my best friends to have lunch. Then later in the night we went to mamak stall. We talked and laughed but my heart still feels the same. It was 10pm and I had to go home. So we left and they send me home. Thanks to my best friends Suki & Tiffy for hanging out with me today.. Luv ya girls! *mwah* =) When I got back home, I suddenly miss someone. It is like one whole day I've never been talking to him because his phone ran out of credits. So off I go to take a bath and online just in case he is online. My mood was better for a bit after I knew he was on. Oh well, I'll go chat with him now. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home