August 31, 2008

Merdeka Eve

It was a fun day. Get to release some stress at last~
I woke up around 6.30pm. My friend Edwin and Julia came to my house around 7.30pm
Waiting for others to come. They reach around 8pm *late like always*
Went to Murni in SS2 then rush to Tao Club at TTDI Plaza
Here is some picture that we took











Ming Kiat and Me.. He is stupid xD










Me and Viwan.. Is he cool? xD

That is all I got now..

We went back to SS2 for mamak and then we went to Cyber Cafe for games.
After that they wanna go for breakfast. After our breakfast its already almost 9am, so we all went home.

What a tiring day but I guess we all have the fun. Too bad my bestest best friend Tiffy and Suki can't join us that night =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home